Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December 19, 2014
This week was filled with Christmas cheer and fun! The week began with PJ day and a special presentation of the Polar Express. One kindergarten teacher was even sighted wearing an elf costume for the story! (Phew, no photos!) :) Then on Wednesday, the children went on stage for the school concert. They were AWESOME! On Thursday, we had a fun-filled Christmas party. Thank you to Amy Grills for organizing everything and to all who helped out in any way. I hope the gingerbread houses made it home in one piece! And on Friday, the high school drama students visited Erieview for more Christmas songs, stories, and a visit from Santa!
As the holiday break approaches I would like to wish everyone a most joyous Christmas. I know the holidays are busy, but if you can possibly squeeze this in, maybe find time to practice shoe tying if your child hasn’t mastered this skill yet. Thank you so much for all of your support and sending me such wonderful children!
All dressed up for the concert! They are all so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment